Saturday, January 9, 2010

2010

Ok, so we're already 9 days into January and I've never made a Christmas post, oops. Time seems to sneek right by me these days. Christmas was wonderful. It was so fun to see all our family during the Holidays and be able to attend all the Christmas parties instead of just having to hear about them over the phone. I was a very naughty Mama this year and I didn't take as many pictures as I should have. I didn't even get a picture of Chels in her Christmas dress, ugh!

Christmas morning. Chels crawled into bed with me and I told her we should go upstairs to see if Santa had come and she told me, "no it's not Christmas yet". I don't know what age the real excitement will finally begin!
Marriner with my dad. He just liked crinkling the wrapping paper.
Opening presents.
Jake and I both got books.
And the best gift of all came from my mom. She got Jake a new freezer mug after his broke a couple year ago.




1 comment:

Nielsen Family said...

Ah it must have been so nice to finally be there for all the holiday fun. I'm way jealous!