Monday, November 16, 2009

First Snow!

I bought this shirt when I first found out Marriner was going to be a boy and now he finally fits into it, yay!
Chels usually has to take a picture by herself whenever I get the camera out. This was the one she took of the baby.
On Saturday morning it snowed! I woke up to feed Marriner at about 5:00 and then while he was laying on the floor I dosed back to sleep. Then Jake got up to go to work at 7:00 and woke me up so I could look outside. I was so surprised to see snow!!!
Chels LOVED it! She was begging me to go outside from the minute she looked out the window. When we finally bundled her up as well as we could (we have no snow clothes for any of us!) she ran right outside and scooped up a big handful. She shockingly exclaimed "It's COLD!" haha. This was the first time she had ever played in snow. She's seen it before but only during those early fall snowstorms while we were visiting. There has never been enough to actully go play in. I don't think she had any clue that snow was cold and wet. She still had fun though after the initial shock wore off. She played until her litte nose was running and her hands hurt. Then we made her come inside. She was right back at it later in the afternoon though!




No comments: