Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Name that baby.

Can you tell who this is? My Mom's computer is set to cycle through her pictures for the screen saver and this picture popped up. I was surprised to see how much Marriner looks like Chels when she was a baby. I swear they are the same child, except Chels was a lot happier. I think she was a couple months older then he is right now in this picture though. We didn't come to my parent's house until Jake was deployed after Christmas so she was at least 4 months old here. Sometime in the middle of the night when I'm feeding Mister I have flashbacks of feeding Chels since their looks are so similar. Maybe I'm hallucinating from the sleep deprivation, or maybe I'm going crazy but I seriously always call Marriner a "her" or a "she" in the middle of the night, hehe.

3 comments:

Leah Stallings Fine Art Photography said...

Wow! Seeing this picture they really do look a TON a like! Both stinking cute kiddos! Sorry it didn't work out for us to get together today...hopefully soon!!!

Nielsen Family said...

Oh that is exactly what she looked like when I first met you guys. Wow that was so long ago. What I cutie. I love your hallucinations!

Shirley & Marty said...

Dear Annie;
I love your pictures. Tell your mom she doesn't have to send me pictures of the baby now. I was looking at Nelson Arave's page and went to Leah's blog because I knew you would be on it. Long way of finding you. Love Your blog!! I know your Mom is in heaven with you there!! Love Shirley Wallace