Saturday, October 31, 2009

Marbleworks and so much more...

First of all, my sister in law Julie is now a consultant for Discovery Toys. So if you're looking for some fun educational toys for Christmas and you're tired of buying the same old Disney Princess junk from Walmart, then this is your perfect solution!!! Go check out her website:
http://discoverytoyslink.com/julievans
Discovery Toys makes the Marbleworks toys, they have always been one of my favorites since I was little. They also have toys for infants as well as older kids.

I finally figured out how to disable the pop-up blocker on my Mom's computer, yay! These last couple weeks have been busy. My family finished sugar beet harvest yesterday, so that is a huge relief to everyone. Jake and I both got jobs this last week. Jake's job is only through December which is perfect since he's starting school in January. He will be assembling the generators in those giant windmills that they use to harvest wind energy. I got a part-time job waitressing at Winger's but I'm still looking for something full-time, hopefully with some benefits. Jake got some great news about his college credits. His associate degree will transfer so he will be finishing up a few classes and starting on his physics classes this first semester. It should take him about 3-4 years to finish the physics program, which seems forever away but so did the year 2009 when we first started in the Air Force! So anyways, things are going good. We are excited about our future!!!

My handsome boys and beautiful baby puppy all ready for church last week.
Marriner resting peacefully in his carseat.
Chels sleeping in her carseat. What can I say...the car is like a tranquilizer for my children. This was actually while she had the swine flu so she slept a LOT.

3 comments:

Jordan Mamma!! said...

The Winger's in Blackfoot, I am assuming!! Do you see PJ there then? : )

Congrats on the jobs and Jake's credits transfering!Three years will fly by, the last year will drag!! ; )

I am glad to hear that you are all feeling better! Sorry that the boys and I did not come to breakfast, we thought that it was just going to be Jake and William there! Our men and their communication skills, GGGRRR!!

We are happy that you are all finally back in Idaho!

: )

Doug and Julie said...

Congrats on the jobs, credits, degree, etc. I am glad that things are falling into place. Thanks for the DT post. I appreciate it.

Leah Stallings Fine Art Photography said...

Where did you find M's car seat cover? I have been looking for one and the one I got really didn't fit the seat so I took it back.Thanks