Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Bad Blogger!!!

What a naughty blogger I've been. It's been clear since Halloween when I posted last, the shame! To be honest I sort of forgot about my blog, and blogging altogether. So I finally had a day off today and was looking at everybody else's blog posts from the last few months and thought to myself "I should catch up!" This is my catchup attempt! I am going to try to do better!

After surgery, with her red sore eyes.

Chels had strabismus correction surgery on her eyes on July 22, 2011. She did so good and was a trooper throughout the whole thing. She did lots better then Mom did!!!


Chels got her face painted at Pride Days.


D in a bouncy house at the Blackfoot Pride Days.


Ross Park with Leah and her kids.


Chelsea's second pair of glasses after she saw a pediatric opthamologist.




Ross Park with my friend Bobi and her kids.


Happy 4th of July!!!! 2011


Ross Park with cousins.


First time at the circus. What a fun night!


First swim lessons for Chels. She passed level one and loved it!


Baby Animal Days at the Fairgrounds 2011.


Easter 2011. Cute matching outfits.


A fun day trip to Salt Lake with Leah.



Chelsea's first fish!!!! With the help of Papa.


Getting so big!


Chels got her first pair of glasses in February of 2011.


My gals from Germany came to visit in the last month of December. SO FUN! I miss them tons.



Christmas 2010. Chels and Dean hugging it out.



Boise State game in December with our friends Luke and Leah.

2 comments:

Mary Lynn Evans said...

I love updates even when I know what you've been up to. :) Keep them coming. :)

Doug and Julie said...

Wow! Way to catch up. Hope Chelsea's eyes are doing well.