Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Happy Halloween!!!

Wow, this year is flying right by. It's sort of like I blinked and all of the sudden it was the holidays, crazy.
Chels picked out a costume at a second hand store clear back in August and I told her that if I bought it for her she had to be that for Halloween. I never thought she would really make it the months until Halloween but she did. She was so excited to be a butterfly! Jake wanted Little D to be a fisherman so we kind of used the money we saved with Chels' second hand costume to buy Little D a fisherman costume. Then he got sick. He had a sour tummy for about 10 days and was really dehydrated and loosing weight so we just put him in his costume for Grandma's houses and he'll probably wear it again next year.
Our cute fisherman. He would not keep the hat on or hold the fishing pole. We'll try again when he's 2!
Chels as a beautiful butterfly.

Jake took the kids to a pumpkin patch while I was working one day so we didn't get any pictures of that. But, I did break out the camera for the carving. Once again Jacob out did us all and turned out something professional looking. Chels drew a face on a pumpkin and I carved it for her. My pumpkin was a flower but I didn't even take a picture of it...it was bad!


Little D with his green pumpkin. Actually I think it was a squash.



Doing the cleaning. Chels tried hard but she was so slow that we ended up finishing it for her.




2 comments:

Mary Lynn Evans said...

I didn't get any pictures of the actual pumpkins from my kids. It's really hard to blog lately. Things are way too busy and before we know it it will be Christmas. haha :)

Nielsen Family said...

Cute! I love the fisherman costume and I'm sure my son will be wearing one some day (of course we need a son first).