Monday, February 15, 2010

Quarter of a Century

That's right, I am now 25 years old. It seems sort of weird. I suppose I am now closer to 30 then 20, but oh well! I'm looking forward to what the next 5 years will bring. Who knows where we'll be living or what we'll be doing!
D-man just chilling out. I love this little shirt!
I cut Chels' hair about a week ago. It's a little shorter then I meant for it to be, but it's cute. And so much easier to manage!
Me and Chels on my birthday (Feb. 1). I actually had the day off from both my jobs (which was strange because I didn't even request it off). It was an awesome day. I went and spent time with my bestest friend Leah and had lunch with her. Then that evening we just hung around the house. It was a great day!
We had this balloon floating around and the baby thought it was hilarious when you'd bump it around. He laughed and laughed. I got a video of it. Maybe I'll try downloading it someday.
D loves his blankie. More specifically, his soft football blankie.
One late afternoon Jacob and I were sitting around and he asked me "where's Chels?" I realized I hadn't heard from her in a while so I went looking. She had crawled under the table and fallen asleep like this. What a silly kid.
Another view.

3 comments:

Nielsen Family said...

Ah I'm glad you had a good birthday. Love all the pictures of the kids they sure are cute!

Leah Stallings Fine Art Photography said...

Oh it has been too long since I have seem Mr. D! That picture of Chels under the table sleeping is too funny! Oh and Happy Birthday! Don't say we are almost 30, I dont think I'm ready to hear that!

The Obstinant Family said...

Oh that is so sweet! I love moments like that with kids. The place you guys went sledding looked Beautiful!