Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Independence!

This post is very appropriately titled: Independence. It was the 4th of July recently and also Little D's independence from diapers, yay! I started potty training on June 30 and took couple days off work so I could really be there to help our little Buddy. Now, two weeks later, he is doing pretty good. He still has an accident every few days when he get too busy playing, but that's to be expected. He is doing great and I'm proud of him!
For the 4th, Jake's brother and his family came to visit. We had lots of fun catching up with them. We lit some fireworks and had a BBQ.
 This was a couple days into training. He looks mad, but he's really not. He wanted to see the picture on my phone.
 Chels driving the power wheels at Grandpa's house.
 Buddy was scared of the fireworks of course!

Chels' hair, I was pretty proud of myself!


No comments: