Thursday, April 8, 2010

Easter 2010

Chels had had it by the end of the day, so she was throwing a fit about something. I was able to get a sort of smile out of her.
She loved her Easter dress, and so did I! It all came together so perfectly. Thanks to Grandma Davies for getting the yellow shoes to complete the outfit!
Little D playing in the saucer, he loves that thing.
The kids watching the babies do their egg hunt. They were trying to be so patient.
Dying eggs the night before after we went swimming for Luke's birthday. That was a lot of fun.
Sorry for the lack of posts, or any internet activity at all (facebook, emails, blog comments). We have not subscribed to the internet yet in our new place, and I don't know if we will. I need to take some pics of our apartment and post them though. We quite like it. It's 3 bedrooms and we have all new carpets and flooring. It's small, but it's enough for us. I am currently "borrowing" ineternet from someone in our neighborhood. It's a weak connection that's never been available before so I'm trying to hurry because I suspect that it will disappear at any moment! So anyways, here's some pics from Easter.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Yeah for your own place and yeah for "borrowed" internet :)

Katie!! said...

i LOVE that dress too!! sooo cute! :)

Nielsen Family said...

Way cute dress. My niece has the same one...gotta love Children's Place. D is super adorable and I love their matchies!